Saturday, April 12, 2008

Day 5...Time to come home






On our last day, we went to the Museum of Science and Industry. Then, we stopped at a little chocolate shop and had great hot chocolate!! Although that hot chocolate almost made us miss our train home. We made it aboard with 3 minutes to spare!!! We must have been a sight with 3 suitcases, a stroller, and a baby strapped in the backpack running through Union Station!! We had an awesome trip and can't wait until the next one. Olivia enjoyed riding in the stroller, shopping, and of course all the museums!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had such a great time. I loved vacations with the kids too. She looks like she loved it too.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.